Social Icons

twitter facebook google plus linkedinrss feed email

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Not-so-amazing Deglazing Jack

Short post today because I can't type much on account of the burned hand incident.
 
Just a few things to say:
 
  1. Burlesque class starts tonight, so watch this space for burlesque blog to get up and running properly.
  2. CCwP (Edinburgh Council's Consultative Committee with Parents) starts again tonight for the new school year. You are unlikely to receive any blog posts about this. You should be thankful.
  3. I've been thinking....and I can't believe I wrote a whole post about the Burned Hand Incident, and didn't mention Amazing Deglazing Jack. Surely that should have helped me, you ask? Well, I can tell you: it didn't, because you can't deglaze a hand, and I don't like Bourbon.
That's all for today!

1 comment:

  1. Are you sure hands can't be deglazed with bourbon? I think the process should be tried out before you so nonchalantly dismiss it.

    ReplyDelete